пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

crossfire cancelled stewart




My thoughts are becoming more and more unstable but I have never been this sure in my life that I can not continue on this way with you. Things donapos;t usually work out in my favor, but Iapos;m beginning to realize that sometimes the world works in the favor of your future. The convenience of my present is not a requirement but the security of tomorrow is what matters and staying with you creates the risk of your body and mind and feelings dictating another 5 months of my life that I will never be able to get back.

I hope these antique promise rings and yearbook cut outs will one day be sold at a street fair with our love intertwined with the metal and awkwardly cut corners, and there it will sleep like the sadness in our spines for another thousand years or so of complete indifference and thatapos;s exactly how I want it.

dialing international numbers from canada, crossfire cancelled stewart, crossfire cancelled jon stewart, crossfire cancelled cnn, crossfire cancelled.



Комментариев нет: