среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

continental baggage claim




Boy, I havenapos;t said anything on this journal for awhile. Sorry I�been so busy. But.. Iapos;m back in school to finish up my degree. I�canapos;t wait until I do get finish so I�can have my accounting degree. OWLTL is the shit. I�mean, itapos;s just awful how they have runied the show over bullshit. I could go on and no,but Iapos;m not. Iapos;m too happy to let a show like the ruined my day. Though it looks like Tangie is not going to happen, I�still have my memories of my parings and there are some wonderful fanfiction about them. Um, very HOT AS HELL, fiction about Tangeline. LOL

The NBA starts in a few weeks and I�canapos;t wait either. I�wonder what is going to happen this year, because last year was a rollercoater and I love every minute of it. Well thatapos;s all for now and I�hope everybody is doing fine today. I check you all out later.
continental baggage claim, continental baggage limit, continental baggage limits, continental baggage policy.



Комментариев нет: